5 Top speed cars. Well, this can include a lot of metrics before it can be said which one should be the top speedy car. But anyway, before any further I must say that neither I have tested nor ever seen these cars in my life. All the following info were collected from various resources on web. However the following collection is still amazing.
5. 9ff GT9-R: With an smashing speed of 257 m/h this super sports car is in number 5 of the top 5 speedy cars list. This care includes a 4.0 Liter flat-6 Twin-Turbo Engine generating 1120 hp. This thing is based of Porsche 911. 9ff GT9-R comes with a base price of $695,000 and exterior of this car can be modified to suit the owner.
4. SSC Ultimate Aero: A car that rise 0-60 in just 0.27 seconds, with a top speed of 257 m/h. Packed with Twin-Turbo V8 Engine with 1183 hp will cost you a price starting from $654,400. SSC Ultimate Aero was recorded as fastest car in the world from March 2007 to July 2010.
3. Koenigsegg Agera R: With 5.0-liter V8 Engine and twin turbo’s which is housing 1099 hp picks up 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds. If you're into snow sports, the Agera R can be fitted with a Ski Box as well as winter tires. Starting price is $1,600,000. With a top speed of 260 m/h expect this snow car to be the Bugatti's arch enemy for the next 5 years.
2. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: 268 m/h, 0-60 in 2.4 seconds. Aluminum, Narrow Angle 8 Liter W16 Engine with 1200 hp. After being the fastest car in the world for over 3 years from July 10, 2010, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport is now in 2nd place as of February 14, 2014. Base price is $2,400,000. The original Bugatti Veyron had a top speed of 253 mph, priced at $1,700,000 with 1001 hp.
1. Hennessey Venom GT: 270 m/h, this massive speedy car rises 0-60 mph in just 2.5 seconds. This beast comes with 7.0 liter LS7 Turbocharged V8 Twin Turbo V8 Engine producing 1244 hp. The base price is $1,000,000. The Venom GT is the fastest car in the world when tested again on February 14th, 2014 at NASA runway in Florida.